Saturday, May 23, 2009

I just got another donation from Jenna B. Thank you.
I also just got my eviction notice. Nowadays it's a post card! I could have tossed it in the garbage thinking it was junk mail.

I'm shaking as I write this update. At present, I have $2500.00 to give to the landlord, or is it the court now????

All I know is that come Tuesday when the courts open up, I must be there.

Please help, please donate.

I don't want to become homeless. I've fought too hard and too long to try to create a life for myself.


Please, I beg you, help me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to know just who the other "writers" are who are benefiting from this handsome piece of cyber panhandling. The style in each entry is strikingly similar, despite a lame attempt by the writer to create an illusion suggesting otherwise.

    If you've fought too hard for the life you created for yourself, why not keep on fighting? Your sense of entitlement to undertake an endeavor such as this is nothing short of galling. There are plenty of jobs out there being taken by people who may consider themselves to be overqualified for them, but strive to survive nonetheless. I guess you aren't one of those people.

    For your sake, I hope you succeed in getting honest work that will enable you to feed yourself and your dog. With some luck and effort on your part, that will involve getting a real job.

    Good luck. Consider changing the name of this site to Save The Writer, as I'm sure you are the only person being "saved" by this lowlife venture. BTW, are you paying taxes on your paypal donations? If you aren't, hustling money off gullible dupes will be the least of your problems.

    ReplyDelete